Network Notepad Professional is a software tool that was built to help you design the network diagrams and save them for further analysis and safekeeping.
Network Notepad Professional Edition integrates quite a large number of configurable options you can take advantage of. To be more accurate, you can insert text and a large number of object templates, such as arrows, backbones, buildings, LAN items, people and title blocks.
It is possible to bookmark diagrams and objects, align items, lock or anchor them, as well as format text style. You can display IP addresses, automatically align items, and show or hide grid lines and link nodes. A search function can be used, and you can undo or redo actions, zoom in and out, and copy, cut, paste, or delete elements.
Here are some key features of “Network Notepad Professional”:
– Tabbed multi-page diagrams.
– Customizable shapes.
– Grouping and Locking
– Rotate Objects and Text.
– Work on diagrams as normal at any zoom level.
– Rotate objects and text. in the Format Text and – Object Properties Forms.
– Resize objects using the mouse.
– Auto align links.
– Library Search.
– Template Diagrams.
– Print Preview.
OS: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and 2000.
1. Install the software.
2) Copy and replace the contents of the Cracked file folder at the installation location of the software. • Replace the previous file (s).
3. Run the software.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut tool in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– On Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.
Direct links download:
View file password here