Get access to password-protected PDF files quickly and efficiently! If there is no “password to open”, or if you know it, you can instantly unlock restricted PDF documents by removing printing, editing and copying restrictions. Advanced PDF Password Recovery automatically removes or removes passwords from PDF documents created with all versions of Adobe Acrobat or any other PDF application.
Recover PDF Passwords
Can not open a password-protected PDF document? You can break “password to open” by running a highly sophisticated GPU-accelerated attack. Elcomsoft Advanced PDF Password Recovery makes it easy to combine dictionary attacks with brute force. Use a combination of masks, patterns and rules to reduce the number of passwords to try. State of the art GPU acceleration enables today’s high-performance video cards to break PDF passwords faster than ever.
Strong Password Recovery
If the PDF is protected with a strong 128-bit or 256-bit key, Advanced PDF Password Recovery performs a range of attacks on the PDF file document in order to obtain the original password. But even then you’re not left without options!
DRM and Third-Party Security Plug-ins: Advanced PDF Password Recovery does not support PDF files protected by Digital Rights Management (DRM) technology or any third-party party security plug-ins such as FileOpen (FOPN_fLock).
Version 5.0 works with PDF files created in Adobe Acrobat X (with 256-bit AES encryption), with multi-core and multi-processor support and hardware acceleration using NVIDIA cards.
– Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 (32-bit or 64-bit)
– Windows Server 2019/2016/2012
– Enterprise version only: 4 GB of free space on hard disk; USB flash drive is recommended
1. Install the software.
2) Copy and replace the contents of the Cracked file folder at the installation location of the software. • Replace the previous file (s).
3. Run the software.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut tool in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– On Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.
Direct links download:
View file password here