Arnold is an advanced Monte Carlo ray tracing renderer built for the demands of feature-length animation and visual effects. Arnold is originally co-developed with the Sony Pictures Imageworks and now their main renderer, and has been used by over 300 studios worldwide including ILM, Framestore, MPC, The Mill and Digic Pictures. Arnold was the primary renderer for dozens of films from Monster House and Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs to Pacific Rim and Gravity. It is available as a standalone renderer for Linux, Windows and Mac OS X, and is available via plug-ins for Maya, Softimage, Houdini, and Katana.
Here are some key features of “Arnold for Cinema 4D”:
– Seamless integration with C4D: objects (instances, cloners, deformers, generators), MoGraph geometry, hair and splines.
– Support for both native particles and Thinking Particles.
– The fastest interactive rendering.
Arnold Shading Network Editor, a node-based material editor
– A comprehensive list of shaders and utilities, including vertex maps and per-face materials
– Volume (IP) of all Arnold plugins, allows parameter changes to be quickly previewed without interrupting your work .
Rendering with OpenVDB – Deferred, render time generation of geometry with Arnold procedural node.
Native linear workflow
– Team Render, including single-frame distributed rendering
– Support for third party plugins like X-Particles and Turbulence FD
Use the tips in the Read Me.txt file to install the software.
Direct links download:
Download for Cinema4D R17 – 183 MB
View file password here