Quick Macros is a software application that was developed specifically to automate repetitive tasks, insert text, launch programs, and so on. This tool integrates a large number of templates, including callbacks, hooks, toolbars and filter functions, which can be especially useful to novice users. Aside from that, it also comes packed with a few examples, so as to further help you. You can create all sorts of triggers, such as a mouse click, a keyboard combination, a window popping up, a launch of a process or a file being opened. In addition to that, you can configure properties like running applications only when a specified macro ends and unlocking the computer temporarily (if locked).
This software utility allows you to assign a icon by importing it from the HDD or by designing it with the built-in editor, as well as debuging, running and compiling your project, and creating EXE files in a particular macro or directory. You can use a search tool, undo or redo actions, and copy, cut, paste, or delete elements.
All in all, through the abundance of options enclosed, an intuitive environment, good response time and insignificant use of CPU and RAM, Quick Macros proves to be an effective and powerful piece of software.
1. Install the software.
2. Contain the contents of the [email protected] exe folder at the software installation location. * Copy and replace the previous file (s).
3. Run the software.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.
Direct links download:
View file password here