Analyze and visualize numbers in new and intuitive ways. The new Excel for Mac lets you turn numbers into insights. Familiar shortcut keys and data entry enhancements like the formula builder and autocomplete will make you more productive. Excel also helps you visualize your data by recommending the best suited for your numbers and letting you quickly preview the various options. New PivotTable Slicers help you discover patterns in large volumes of data.
– Recommended charts. Choose the best chart that Excel recommends for your data.
– PivotTable Slicers help you discover patterns in large volumes of data.
– Use the Analysis Toolpak add-on to perform complex statistical or engineering analyzes.
– The Formula Builder pane helps you create formulas that allow you to tap into the full power of Excel’s formulas.
– Most Excel 2013 for Windows features are supported for easier file sharing between Mac and PC.
– Print Improvements, including the ability to print to a single PDF file.
– Familiar shortcut for Excel for Windows are now also available on Mac.
After downloading the software, first disconnect your Internet connection, then run the Microsoft_Office_2016_VL_Serializer file along with it.
Direct links download:
View file password here