IconUtils is a complete solution for creating icons and cursors and managing icon and cursor collections.
– Create your own unique icons
– Convert existing images for use as icons
– Give a unique look and feel to your desktop
– Customize the icons for different folders to be able to distinguish them at a glance.
With IconUtils you can:
– Create and edit icons in either standard or custom sizes, in color depths up to 32-bit True Color
– Create and edit smooth semi-transparent icons for Windows XP
– Create and edit static and animated cursors
– Paint images with gradient and chess fill
icons and cursors from various graphic formats, including ICO, BMP, JPEG, ANI, CUR, GIF, PNG, TIFF, PCX, WMF, WBMP, XPM, XBM and Adobe Photoshop PSD
– Convert Mac icons to Windows format
– Create icons for Mac OSX Leopard with sizes up to 512×512
– Save icon images as ICO, BMP, JPEG, CUR, PNG, WBMP, XBM, XPM, PSD (Adobe Photoshop) and RC (Resource Compiler) files
– Convert multiple files at once
– Create and manage icon and cursor libraries for better and more efficient storage
– Extract icons and cursors from Windows executables, libraries and animated cursor files
– Modify icons inside executables
– Search in folders for icons and cursors
– Customize desktop and folder icons
– View images fullscreen
– Browse folders in thumbnail mode
– Convert images to BMP, JPEG and PNG formats
1. Install the software and then run it.
2. Run the Keygen.exe file from the Keygen folder and generate the serial number.
3. Register the software with the information generated by Keygen.
Direct links download:
View file password here