AnyMP4 iPhone Transfer Pro is the best iPhone Transfer software that can easily transfer iPhone photos / pictures / music / videos / contacts / text messages / voicemails from iPhone to computer or iTunes. It’s also able to import videos / pictures / songs and others from PC to iDevice. The program can transfer files between iOS devices as well.
Transferring data from iPhone / iPad / iPod to PC
AnyMP4 iPhone Transfer Pro can transfer data (music, movies, contacts, ePub, PDF, TV shows, music videos, podcasts, iTunes U, ringtones, audiobooks, photos, playlists, photo albums ) from iPhone, iPad, or iPod. Sync songs / photos / pictures / videos / voicemails from iPhone to iTunes.
Whether you want to delete some iPhone data or save your own captured photos, this iPhone file manager should be your best choice for managing your iOS device.
Import videos, images, music to iPhone, iPad or iPod
With the transfer software, you can easily and quickly transfer data from your PC to your iPhone, iPad or iPod. The best iOS Transfer software acts as an iPhone to iPhone transfer and allows you to transfer music, playlists, videos, photos and more. Want to watch your favorite movies on your iPad? This powerful iPhone transfer software can convert video and music into a compatible format for your iPhone / iPad / iPod. Add your videos to the appropriate category, and iPhone Transfer will automatically convert them. You can also import your personalized iPhone ringtones.
Data between iOS devices
Do you want to transfer the music on your friend’s iPod to your iPhone? Or would you like to share videos on your iPad with your friend? AnyMP4 iPhone Transfer Pro supports the transfer of videos, songs, photos, eBooks, contacts, playlists, and albums between two iOS devices, such as iPhone, iPad, iPod.
When you buy a new iPhone, the software can help you transfer data from your old iPhone to the new iPhone 8, so you can easily change your iPhone and always take your important files with you.
Manage and backup iPhone data
With the iPhone Transfer you can save iPhone SMS messages and contacts on PC. You can edit your iPhone contacts directly on the PC and organize contact groups like family, friends. If there are duplicate contacts, you can use this software to directly delete or merge the duplicates.
The songs and movies on the iOS device can also be organized. You can add and delete iPhone music without iTunes. You do not need to worry about iTunes deleting files on your iPhone, iPad or iPod. You can distribute your videos among different categories like movies, TV shows, music videos and more.
Easy-to-use iPhone data transfer without iTunes
AnyMP4 iPhone Transfer Pro is a good iTunes alternative, and allows you to transfer and manage data on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod without iTunes. With the program, all iPhone data can be exported to the PC, and local data can be imported from the PC to the iOS device. iPhone data can also be saved in iTunes to keep your iOS device synced with iTunes manually.
The program has a clear user interface so you can quickly find your iPhone data. The iOS Transfer is focused on managing your iOS device and making data transfer easier and faster.
iPhone: iPhone X / 8/8 Plus / 7/7 Plus / 6s / 6s Plus / 6/6 Plus / SE / 5s / 5c / 5 / 4s / 4
iPad: iPad, iPad Pro / mini 4 / mini 3 / mini 2 / mini / Air 2 / Air /
4/3/2 iPod: iPod touch / nano for
iOS: iOS 6 and later version (including iOS 11)
1. Install the software.
2. Do not run the software, and close it when it is placed next to the clock.
3. Copy the contents of the Patch folder to the software installation location and execute Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you need to right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator, so that the patch works properly)
4. Software Run.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.
Direct links download:
View file password here