Aqua Data Studio is a productivity software for Database Developers, DBAs, and Analysts. It allows you to develop, access, manage, and visually analyze data. Whether you are working with relational, nosql or cloud databases, your data is easily and quickly accessible with Aqua Data Studio. It supports all major database vendors, works under major operating systems. Aqua Data Studio’s Visual Analytics allows you to analyze data with an easy-to-use drag & drop interface. You can drag the visualizations from many worksheets, and you can save and share them in workbooks with colleagues and customers, allowing them to easily navigate and interact with your data.
Aqua Data Studio is a modern IDE with a workspace environment. A Docking & Windowing framework allows tabbed documents for query windows, which can be grouped or floated for flexibility. Easily manage and navigate all your open query windows and files.
Create beautiful visualizations and dashboards of your data to explore or share with others. Identify patterns and trends to find opportunities for further analysis. Giving you the ability to improve business decisions, limit your risk and solve difficult problems.
Query & Analysis Tool
An Advanced Query Analyzer allows you to connect to any database server and execute SQL Queries. SQL formatter, syntax coloring, and autocomplete features save you time in writing SQL statements. Query results can be viewed in text, grid, pivot or form views with quick filtering and export functionality. SQL History allows you to quickly retrieve any previous queries without losing them.
Table Data Editor
Aqua Data Studio provides a Table Data Editor that allows you to edit the result set of an executable query in a table using a convenient graphical interface. This makes it easy to edit data and add or delete rows using an editable, Excel-like grid.
Visual Query Builder
The Visual Query Builder lets you select database tables directly from the GUI, and then specify columns to retrieve, join, sorting options, filtering criteria and other query parameters in a grid format. Along with selecting tables and adding query parameters, Visual Query Builder will generate a complete SQL statement that can be viewed, copied and executed from the dialog box of the Visual Query Builder.
Import & Export Tools
The Import and Export tools allow data from different formats to be imported and exported to and from databases, tables, objects and files.
Debuggers for Oracle, Sybase ASE, DB2 LUW, and SQL Server allow for tracing and debugging stored procedures to identify any development or production issues.
Database Object Navigator and Visual Editing
Browse database objects and visually edit them with a few simple clicks. Create, Alter and Delete without having to write a line of code.
Scripting & Open APIs
A scripting development environment with a set of Open APIs allows you to develop and debug scripts to automate your database tasks using the full set of functionality of the product.
Register and connect to as many SSH servers as you need and run commands in a tabbed window GUI. For added security it also has a Key Generator and Key passphrase Agent.
1. Install the software.
Copy and replace the contents of the [email protected] file folder in the lib folder located in the software installation location * (the default path in the 64-bit C: \ Program Files \ Aqua Data Studio 19.0-64bit \ lib \).
3. Run the software.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.
Direct links download:
View file password here