WindowManager helps you to improve your work flow by remembering and restoring the position and size of your programs and windows. Many programs do not remember their position and size between sessions and even Windows Explorer does not restore windows to their last position under Windows 7 or higher. This is where WindowManager steps in and makes sure your windows are exactly where you want them every time you open them. WindowManager even allows you to lock the position and size of any window so that it will always open at the same spot no matter where you move it. The window handling is fully customizable and you can set up special rules for your favorite or most frequently used windows. You can also make WindowManager send keystrokes or mouse-clicks to a program when its window is opened, run additional programs and other advanced actions.
Here are some key features of WindowManager:
– Remembers and restores the position and size of your programs and windows
– Supports explorer windows, programs, dialogs, etc.
– Configurable rules for moving or sizing only, activating, closing windows, etc.
– Advanced actions for typing text into windows, pressing keys, clicking mouse buttons, etc.
– Can be configured to work like “Save Workspace” for Excel users
– Multi-monitor support
– Multiple profiles
– Powerful trigger system for profile switching
– Hot-key support
– Minimize windows to the system tray area
– Fully customizable
– Now with Windows 10 support
1. Install the software.
2. Run the Patch.exe file in the Patch folder, enter a name and choose the software name (WindowManager 1.1.3) from the drop-down list.
3. Click the Patch button and in the opened window go to the software installation path and select the WindowManager.exe file.
4. Click Save the keyfile and copy the created license.dlc file to the same installation path.
5. Run the software.
Direct links download:
View file password here