Databases are organized by collections of data that help users store information. However, data is not portable across various databases and users must rely on specialized software to preview and modify data. SqliteToTxt is a software solution that allows you to export data to various file formats.
SqliteToTxt is a data conversion software that helps database user to export SQLite database data to CSV (TXT), SQL, xml, html, and Excel.
Here are some key features of “SqliteToTxt”:
– Export data from SQLite to a file
– Export data from SQLite Query to Files
– Batch export data from SQLite Tables to Files
– Saving / loading session, execute repeatly
– Execute on command line
– Execute automatically at specific time
1. Install the software.
2. Contain the contents of the [email protected] file folder according to your operating system version (32-bit or 64-bit), at the installation location of the software * Copy and replace the previous file (s).
3. Run the software.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target. – In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.
Direct links download:
View file password here