Top-notch protection against malware and data security threats. It will help keep your PC secure and give you the peace of mind you want. Auslogics Anti-Malware is a product of Auslogics, a certified Microsoft® Gold Application Developer. Microsoft confirms Auslogics’ high expertise in developing quality software that meets the growing demands of PC users.
What you get with Auslogics Anti-Malware and what makes it different
Detects malicious items you’ve never suspected Existed
Flexible scheduling of automatic scans
Keeps your computer safe and secure, giving you the peace of mind you need
Easy to set up and run very user-friendly interface
Designed not to conflict with your main antivirus, no matter what brand
Catches items your antivirus may miss, making your PC more secure
How Auslogics Anti-Malware Works
Auslogics Anti-Malware runs comprehensive analysis in the following areas:
Checks system memory for malicious programs
Detects cookies that track your activity and collect your personal data
Checks system and temporary folders for security issues
Analyzes auto-start items and suspicious entries in the registry
Checks the safety of programs set to auto-start in Task Scheduler
Scans browser extensions to prevent data leak
Auslogics Anti-Malware features three types of PC checks:
Quick scan, which analyzes the most important areas where you can find threats.
Deep scan, which scans your entire system for items that may pose a threat.
Custom scan, where you can select specific folders and files to be analyzed.
Customize Auslogics Anti-Malware to your needs:
Auslogics Anti-Malware lets you quarantine suspicious files so you can restore any of them later if necessary
You can easily add files or folders to the Ignore List, so they will be excluded from future scans and cleanups.
You can schedule automatic scans for continuous protection.
1. Install the software.
2) Copy and replace the contents of the [email protected] file folder at the software installation location and replace the previous file (s).
3. Run the software.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.
Direct links download:
View file password here