Actual Window Rollup is a useful and easy-to-use software that helps you roll up and down windows by clicking on the special Roll Up button added to the window’s titlebar.
This feature has proven to be a more effective way of organizing your work space while working with multiple windows. Now it only takes a single click or keystroke to hide a window and move to the information in the underlying window or desktop.
Besides the default Roll Up button and the ability to enable this function from the system menu of the program, there are several ways to roll your windows automatically. It’s possible to set the program to instantly roll down the active and roll up inactive windows. With the Actual Window Rollup, you can also manage windows via the keyboard using the hotkey feature.
Easy access to features comes with great compatibility. It means that Actual Window Rollup recognizes and works with all kinds of windows, including the command prompt type (also known as console / CMD / DOS windows). Actual Window Rollup is a tiny utility that will free you from a huge amount of redundant manipulations, such as searching in the taskbar, minimizing and maximizing windows.
1. Install the software.
2) Copy and replace the contents of the [email protected] file folder at the software installation location and replace the previous file (s).
3. Run the software.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.
Direct links download:
View file password here