Visio Professional 2019 makes it easy for teams to work together, with new collaborative capabilities that allow multiple team members to work on a single diagram at the same time without having to worry about version conflicts. Visio Professional 2019 also has a variety of new and updated shapes, and has a better ability to change the look of your diagrams and shapes.
Teams can easily create, collaborate and share data-linked diagrams with ready-made templates and thousands of shapes, helping to simplify complex information. Quickly overlay data on top of your project. As the underlying data refreshes, diagrams and data visualizations update automatically.
What’s new in Visio Proffesional 2019?
Kick-start your diagrams:
The Organization Chart, Brainstorming, and SDL templates have new starter diagrams to get you up and running quickly.
Brainstorming Starter diagram
Built-in database model diagrams
The new Database Model Diagram template accurately maps your database as a Visio diagram. No add-in required.
Create wireframe diagrams for websites
Bring ideas to life using a Visio wireframe. A wireframe is a detailed visual model of an interface that is like a blueprint of functionality and content. These new Website Templates are ideal for creating a low-fidelity, design sketch to present ideas, arriving at a team consensus, and forming the basis of a high-fidelity wireframe.
New UML tools
– New UML component diagrams
You can create UML component diagrams that show components, ports, interfaces, and relationships between them.
– New UML communication diagrams
You can create UML communication diagrams that show the interactions between lifelines that use sequenced messages in a free-form arrangement.
– New UML Deployment Diagrams
You can create UML deployment diagrams that show the architecture of deployment of software artifacts to their nodes.
Improved AutoCAD support
– Enhanced AutoCAD support
Before, Visio supported .dwg and .dxf files from AutoCAD 2007. With this update, you can import or open files that are from AutoCAD versions 2017 or earlier.
– Improved AutoCAD scaling
With this update, you will see scaling improvements when importing AutoCAD files. Just make sure you set a couple of properties first. In AutoCAD, make sure that the active tab is a layout tab, and not the model tab. Also, make sure that the Visio drawing scale is set to the same scale as AutoCAD viewport scale.
– Faster import of AutoCAD files
With this update, you will notice that AutoCAD import speed is greatly improved.
Instantaneous shape overlay
There used to be a long delay in working with shapes on top of CAD files. With this update, there’s no delay.
Provide product feedback
Have a comment or suggestion about Microsoft Office? We need your feedback to help us deliver great products. In Visio, you can suggest new features, tell us what you like or what’s not working by clicking File> Feedback.
1. Download the software first and then unzip.
2. Enter the Setup folder and install the software by running the Setup.exe file.
3. Enter the C2R-R2V folder and run the Convert-C2R.cmd file with Administrator access.
4. Office runs on the Volume Channel from the Retail Channel.
5. Enter the [email protected] folder and run the Microsoft Toolkit.
6. Select the Office logo and select EZ-Activator from the Activation tab.
7. The software is completely activated and can be used without any restrictions.
– This application is completely tested.
– In the new version there is no need to enter Serial.
– 32-bit and 64-bit versions in one package and the correct version is installed automatically.
– This software is only installed on Windows 10 and Windows Server 2019.
– All files are compressed as far as possible and can be repaired by WinRAR.
Direct links download:
View file password here