Microsoft Project Professional helps you to easily plan projects and collaborate with others from virtually anywhere. Stay organized and keep your projects on track with the only project management system designed to seamlessly work with other Microsoft applications and cloud services.
Collaborate with others to easily start and deliver winning projects. Includes all the features of Project Standard plus collaboration tools, resource management, SharePoint task sync, submit timesheets and more.
What’s new in Project Professional 2019?
– Link tasks using a drop-down menu
You no longer have to remember the ID of the task you want to link to. Instead, when you select a cell in the Predecessors column, and then select the down arrow, you will see a list of all the tasks in your project. The task hierarchy and order matches your project exactly, making it easy for you to scroll to the right task and then select the check box next to it.
You can also select tasks from the same kind of drop-down in the Successors column. For more details, see Link tasks in a project.
– Task Summary Name field
With long lists of tasks, it can be difficult to know what a task is indented under in the overall project plan. The Task Summary Name field is a read-only field that shows the name of a task’s summary task. Adding this field as a column in your task view can help you clarify your project’s structure. To add this field, right-click the title of a column (to the right of where you want to add the field), select Insert Column and then choose the Task Summary Name in the drop down list.
– Timeline bar labels and task progress
Communicating project progress just got Easier! Timeline bars can now be labeled, and the task progress is shown right on the tasks themselves, making it easy to quickly illustrate your plan and the work being done while sharing status.
– Accessibility improvements
We are continuing our efforts to improve the accessibility of Project for all customers. In Project 2019, we’ve worked to make it easier for Windows Narrator and other assistive technologies to read more elements of the Project, and we’ve improved our contrast and keyboard support.
1. Download the software first and then unzip.
2. Enter the Setup folder and install the software by running the Setup.exe file.
3. Enter the C2R-R2V folder and run the Convert-C2R.cmd file with Administrator access.
4. Office runs on the Volume Channel from the Retail Channel.
5. Enter the [email protected] folder and run the Microsoft Toolkit.
6. Select the Office logo and select EZ-Activator from the Activation tab.
7. The software is completely activated and can be used without any restrictions.
– This application is completely tested.
– In the new version there is no need to enter Serial.
– 32-bit and 64-bit versions in one package and the correct version is installed automatically.
– This software is only installed on Windows 10 and Windows Server 2019.
– All files are compressed as far as possible and can be repaired by WinRAR.
Direct links download:
View file password here