Have you ever wondered what the world would look like if you were the size of an ant?
AntVentor is the first short chapter of the AntTrilogy series about an ant and his unusual adventures in a realistic macroworld.
The main character is an inventor. Despite his small size, he has a big dream.
He lived a simple life, until you showed up, broke his mechanism and ruined his plans.
Now you have to do whatever it takes to help Florantine not only return to his life, but also fulfill his long-cherished dream.
Together you will overcome the difficulties and have many adventures, which are just beginning from this first chapter.
Do you want to:
– Feel what it is like to be the size of an ant?
– Plunge into a unique and surprisingly photo-realistic macroworld?
– Shamelessly intrude into the life of the main character?
– Meet Florantine: A funny but slightly arrogant inventor?
– Laugh at the game’s many comical moments?
– Meet the scary and cute, huge and tiny inhabitants of the macroworld?
– Enjoy scrupulously crafted animation, consisting of more than 15,000 frames?
– Appreciate the absence of tedious puzzles, usually created just for taking up your time?
– Skip the long dialogues, simply because they do not exist in the game?
– Listen to original atmospheric bass music?
– Be fascinated by the simple, but very exciting story with a twist ending?
1. Install the original game file on your phone.
2. Download the data file from the compressed state first and
copy the contents inside the Sdcard / Android / obb path inside your phone.
3. Run the game.
Direct links download:
View file password here