iMindQ is a dynamic and exciting mapping tool for visual thinking, brainstorming, planning and organizing ideas. iMindQ helps you map out information and improve your memorization, productivity and creativity. It is great for solving problems, planning, decision making, improving communication and collaboration.
Advanced MS Office integration
Import / export from MS Word, Project, Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint and SharePoint.
Interactive HTML for me maps
Create, share, edit and save HTML maps in any browser.
Presentation of maps and diagrams.
Use the many options available to create your own custom presentation.
Extensive Project Planning Options
Create WBS and tasks in my maps and preview it in a Gantt chart.
Compatibility with other mind map formats
You can open mind maps created with MindManager, XMind and FreeMind.
Concept maps and diagrams
Create concept maps, WBS charts, flowcharts and many other diagrams.
1. Install the software.
2) Copy and replace the contents of the [email protected] file folder at the software installation location and replace the previous file (s).
3. Block software access to the Internet through a firewall. ( Learning link to avoid connecting an application to the Internet)
4. Run the software.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.
Direct links download:
View file password here