Clean Space is a tool that you can use to tidy up your computer and delete your traces by eliminating unnecessary files.
Upon initialization, Clean Space automatically performs a scan job on your computer. Its interface is clean and simple to follow. Clean Space can be easily used by individuals of any experience level.
So, you can set the tool to automatically delete tracks and garbage by following a set of predefined rules or you can enter advanced cleaning mode and make your own changes.
You can check the program title and disk size, along with the total number of files and registry keys. Clean Space can clear the autocomplete history in the Open / Save box, clear the clipboard and empty the Recycle Bin.
– Clean Space can clear Windows Paging File on Windows shutdown which guarantees the removal of all private sensitive information that was in Windows RAM.
– In case of failure, Clean Space warns you and suggests solution.
– Clean Space closes windows and programs that should be closed for safe cleaning of your PC.
– Clean Space can be installed in a hidden mode and no other user on your PC can find it.
– Clean Space supports third party program profiles and you can select which one should be included in cleaning.
– You can review data collected in each area that Clean Space will remove. You can use the White List function to keep some data if necessary.
– Clean Space has a separate checkbox for each area in any program supported.
– Clean Space clears visible tracks and garbage (for example, history) but plus – invisible, for example: the date of recent program usage, which is stored in the registry for technical use, but can betray you.
– Reminder and cleaning in background mode. Clean Space contains many features to remind you to clean your PC.
– Clean Space renames files to random numbers names before removing them to any recovery of file names.
– Clean Space reminds you to clean PC when you close your browser.
1. Install the software. Do not run it and see it if it’s in run mode. Verify that the Task Manager does not have the service of the program active either.
2. Run the Activator file from the [email protected] folder and select the application name from the drop-down menu and then click Activate.
3. Block software access to the Internet through a firewall. (The training link to prevent the software from connecting to the Internet)
4. Do not update the software.
Direct links download:
View file password here