ElNotes is a Windows based application. It was designed for creating, storing and managing text and voice notes. ElNotes allows a user to quickly create text and voice notes using a set of special keystrokes and then export them to txt or mp3 files respectively, if necessary. These files are saved to a folder selected by the user and then are available to be read and listened to using other Windows applications. Notes can be sorted by categories making it easier to organize its owner information. The search function allows it to quickly find a note or a significant text within it.
1. Install the software.
2. Contain the contents of the [email protected] exe folder at the software installation location. * Copy and replace the previous file (s).
3. Run the software.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target. – In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.
Direct links download:
View file password here