FluxMotor is a flexible standalone software tool focusing on the pre-design of electric rotating machines. It allows the user to design and create motors from standard or customized parts, as well as to intuitively add windings and materials to run a selection of tests and compare machine behavior.
High productivity gain
– Automatically driven workflow – Provides an easy-to
-use project management solution, allowing quick access to past studies and managing the full range of products.
– Creating an electric motor and Assessing its technical-economic potential within a few minutes.
No compromise on accuracy
. Based on optimization technology, FluxMotor helps to minimize computing time while maintaining accurate results
. Computing methods wisely using finite element modeling high power
. Settings adapted to task level of accuracy vs. rapidity
Connection for advanced studies
– Easy project export to Flux to perform advanced studies like eccentricity, vibro-acoustic, etc.
– At any time, the full parameterized Flux project, with all the physical properties embedded, is ready to be solved in the Flux environment.
1. Install the software by running the Setup.exe file.
Copy the content of the [email protected] File folder to C: \ Altair and replace the previous files.
3. The software is fully activated and can be used without any restrictions.
– This application is completely tested.
– This software is only installed on 64-bit systems.
– All files are compressed as much as possible and can be repaired by WinRAR software.
Direct links download:
View file password here