reate sprite sheets and export them to the file most suitable for your project with this straightforward software solution. The creation of sprite sheets or atlases requires special software and CodeAndWeb TexturePacker Pro has been designed for this specific purpose.
Automatically downscale sprites for all devices
– Create high-resolution images only
– TexturePacker scales images
– Increase the frame rate by using a single click
Here are some key features of CodeAndWeb TexturePacker Pro:
– 5-minute setup
Install the command line client and integrate TexturePacker into your build easily
– Drag and drop your complete asset folder into the Sprites Panel
– Save the memory:
Compress your sprite sheet and drastically reduce memory usage.
– Make your game start faster:
For maximum performance, export directly to your target system’s image formats like PVR.
– TexturePacker can directly import the following file formats:
PSD: Photoshop image
SWF: Flash animations – including frame labels
PNG: Portable network graphics
TGA: Targa Image File
JPG: Joint Photographic Experts Group
TIFF: Tagged image file format
– Ease of use
1. Install the software.
2. Copy and replace the contents of the [email protected] file folder at the software installation location (default path C: \ Program Files \ CodeAndWeb \ TexturePacker \ bin) and replace the previous file (s).
3. Run the software.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.
Direct links download:
View file password here