ImageMeter lets you measure dimensions, angles and areas in your photos with ease. No more need to draw a sketch of your apartment or furniture. Simply take a photo and annotate it with the dimensions on your phone or pad.
ImageMeter has the widest support for Bluetooth laser distance measuring devices. Most devices from Leica, Bosch, CEM, Hilti, and TruPulse are supported (see below for full list of devices).
What’s also special about ImageMeter is that it allows you to measure within the image long after you took the picture. It often happens that after taking the photo, being back at home or in the office, one realizes that some important distances have not been measured. This is no problem anymore with ImageMeter, because it allows you to measure missing data directly from the photos, afterwards. Additionally, with this feature, you can also easily measure the dimensions for places that are too difficult to reach. This works whenever the objects you want to measure are within a plane (even if it is only virtual), and if you can provide a reference quadrant for ImageMeter. ImageMeter will take care of all the perspective foreshortening and still calculate the measurements correctly.
– measurements of lengths, angles, circles, and arbitrarily shaped areas based on a single reference measure
– export to PDF, JPEG and PNG
– sort your images into subfolders and export complete folders as ZIP archives
– Bluetooth connectivity to laser distance meters for measuring lengths, areas, and angles.
– metric and imperial units (even formats like 1 ‘2 3/4’ are supported);
– value input with autocompletion;
– text annotation with user defining; – preset text and automatic text formatting
– support for bluetooth laser distance meters; – Leica Disto D110, D810, D510 , S910, D2 (Android 4.3 with Bluetooth LE required),
– Leica Disto D3a-BT, D8, A6, D330i,
– Bosch PLR30c, PLR40c, PLR50c, GLM50c, GLM100c,
– Stanley TLM99s,
– Hilti PD-38,
– CEM iLDM-150, Toolcraft LDM-70BT,
– TruPulse 200 and 360,
– Suaoki D5T,
– Mileseey P7,
Direct links download:
Direct download on the phone using QR barcode
You can download the file directly to your phone using the barcode reader without connecting the phone to the computer.
View file password here