SolidCAM is the leading Integrated CAM software – seamlessly integrated with SolidWorks and Autodesk Inventor. SolidCAM is the only CAM with the unmatched, patented iMachining solution. SolidCAM & iMachining provide unbelievable savings and increased efficiency in your CNC milling operations, resulting in profits and success for our customers worldwide.
SolidCAM runs directly within your existing SolidWorks or Autodesk Inventor CAD system, with seamless integration and full tool path associativity – design changes. Initiate the automatic tool trail updates to the CAD model.
With the single-window integration, all machining operations can be defined and verified without leaving the parametric CAD assembly environment you’re already used to.
– Provides a complete CAM solution for all CNC applications
– Works right inside your existing CAD: Seamless integration in SolidWorks and Autodesk Inventor
– Saves time and frustration: Eliminating import / export challenges
– Extremely short learning curve because You’re already familiar with SolidCAM’s interface since it runs right inside your CAD system
SolidCAM is growing
as you grow: SolidCAM is scalable with packages for all CNC machine types and applications
– SolidCAM gives you the most for your money: The integrated CAD / CAM-Solution SolidWorks + SolidCAM is available at a competitive bundle-price
1- Install and activate SolidWorks software first.
Download SolidCAM software and unzip it.
3. Install the software by running the Setup.exe file.
Note : If the “type” is asked when installing, select “USB Hardware Key”.
4. Run the SC2018_Wire_EDM.reg file and allow the necessary changes to be made in the registry.
5. Copy the MultiKey_18.1_x64_31052017 folder in the [email protected] folder to your computer.
6. Run the SolidCAM.reg file and allow the changes to be made in the registry.
7. Right-click install.cmd and click Run as Administrator.
8. After restarting your system, restart your system once.
9. The software is fully activated and can be used without any restrictions.
– Before installing, be sure to install SolidWorks 2012 through 2018.
– Before installation, remove all previous versions of SolidCAM from your system and restart once.
– Before installing, remove all versions of MultiKey and USB-emulator from your system.
– If you have already used MultiKey, run the remove.cmd file with Administrator access and then install the new version.
– All files are compressed as far as possible and can be repaired by WinRAR.
Direct links download:
View file password here