Lingobit Localizer is a powerful localization application that provides developers with an effective solution to facilitate and streamline the software localization process and communication between developers, translators and testers.
Unique to Lingobit Localizer is its unified interface and productivity tools, such as Automated QA, Validation Expert, Scan for Changes, Translation Memory, Automatic Translation, etc. Software localization can be done in-house or delegated to another company.
Lingobit Localizer allows developers to localize software by extracting localizable resources directly from MFC, Delphi or .NET executable files. This makes it possible to translate strings, dialogs, forms, menus, and other resources.
Furthermore, Lingobit Localizer supports visual HTML, HTML Help (CHM), XML, INI, CPP, PHP, Java Script, VB Script and other text-based files. Database localization is also available. The program is great to delegate translation tasks to translators.
This is done via a self-extracting software localization kit, which includes a ‘lite’ edition of the Lingobit software for translators and a project file without the source code. No technical skills are required to get started with a software localization task.
Software localization is incredibly easy with Lingobit’s WYSIWYG editor and productivity tools, such as Quality Assurance tools that increase the quality of translation by automatically detecting errors at early stages of software localization.
Among many other tools, there is Translation Memory, which allows developers to leverage their previous work. There is no need to translate one and the same string several times because the tool allows reusing translations from other software localization projects.
Here are some key features of the Lingobit Localizer Enterprise:
Localization of Win32 / MFC, .NET, Delphi executables and Java Property Files:
– The Lingobit Localizer localization tool supports binary localization of Win32 / MFC, .NET, and Delphi applications. This means that you do not need to change the source code or recompile your application to get the translated version.
– When you release a new version of your software, you need to translate only new or changed content. Read more …
– Validation can check the spelling (over 80 languages) and automatically recognize common translation problems such as truncated or overlapping text, incorrect allocation of shortcuts, accelerators and access keys and many others. Furthermore, Lingobit sofware localization tool can automatically fix most of these errors.
– Exchange Wizard ensures effortless collaboration among managers, translators and QA teams. Free Lingobit Translator edition radically reduces license fees and prevents translator from unintentionally changing non-localizable or protected resources.
– Visual editor lets you see and edit dialogs and forms during translation. Layout manager helps you adapt controls to fit translated text.
– Translation memory means that you would never translate the same string twice, because you can reuse translations from other localization projects. Translation Memory in Lingobit Localizer software localization tool can import from and export to TMX and CSV formats for easy exchange of information with other applications.
Pseudo-Translate & Crash Finder:
– Use Pseudo-Translate to check if your application is ready for localization. Crash Finder helps you locate translations causing errors.
– You can easily integrate Lingobit Localizer into your build process using the command line interface.
Build multilingual, monolingual or resource-only DLL files:
– Lingobit Localizer Software Localization Tool supports all common methods of localization.
All languages in a single translation project:
– You can have as many languages as you like in one project. Lingobit Localizer supports all languages supported by Windows, .NET and Java platforms.
Statuses, Reports, Statistics, Filters:
– Project reports and statistics help to estimate translation costs and track localization progress. Statuses allow you to control the translation state of each element.
– Mutlingual rebranding allows you to create multiple localized brands from your product.
1. Install the software.
2) Copy and replace the contents of the [email protected] file folder at the software installation location and replace the previous file (s).
3. Run the software.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.
Direct links download:
View file password here