R-Studio – the most comprehensive data recovery software and undelete tool supports FAT12 / 16/32, NTFS, NTFS5 (created or updated by Win2000), Ext2FS (Linux) file systems and recover files both on local logical and physical disks and on remote computers over the networks, even if their partition structures are damaged or deleted.
Unformat, unerase and file recovery after FDISK, MBR destruction, FAT damaged, virus infection. Creates drive image for further data recovery operations.
Dynamic disk support. Damaged RAID (Volume and Stripe Sets) reconstruction. Recovering encrypted files, compressed files and alternative data streams.
The file or disk content can be viewed and edited in the hexadecimal editor, which supports NTFS file attribute editing. R-Studio was created thanks to the new unique technologies. Flexible parameter settings give you absolute control over data recovery.
New additional file recovery algorithm increases the quality of file recovery and recovers files not recognized in the file system metadata. Dynamic disk and RAID are supported as well as recovering encrypted files, compressed files and alternative data streams.
Files and file systems structures (NTFS / FAT boot sectors, MFT file records, MBRs, LDM structures, etc.) can be viewed and edited in the professional disk hex editor.
Extended Viewer Plugin allows you to view the contents of the found files to assess the recovery chances before purchasing. Flexible parameter settings give you absolute control over data recovery.
NEVER TRY TO WRITE THE IMAGE FILE OR RECOVER DELETED FILES TO THE SAME DISK WHERE FILES RESIDE OR YOU MAY LOSE YOUR DATA ON THE DISK!
Here are some key features of R-Studio:
– Standard for Windows Explorer – style interface.
– Data recovery over Network. Files can be recovered on network computers running Win95 / 98 / ME / NT / 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista, Linux, and UNIX.
– Supported file systems: FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 (created or updated by Win2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista), Ext2FS / Ext3FS (Linux), UFS1 / UFS2 (FreeBSD / OpenBSD / NetBSD).
– Recognition and parsing Dynamic (Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista), Basic and BSD (UNIX) partition layout schematics.
– Damaged RAID recovery. If OS can not recognize your RAID, you can create a virtual RAID from its components. Such a virtual RAID can be processed like a real one.
– Creates IMAGE FILES for a whole hard disk, partition or its part. Such image files can be processed like regular disks.
– Data recovery in damaged or deleted partitions, encrypted files (NTFS 5), alternative data streams (NTFS, NTFS 5).
Recovering data if:
– FDISK or other disk utilities have been run;
– VIRUS has invaded; FAT is damaged; MBR is destroyed.
– Recognizes localized names.
– Recovered files can be saved on any (including network) disk accessible by the host operating system.
– The file or disk content can be viewed and edited in the hexadecimal editor. The editor supports NTFS file attribute editing.
1. Install the software.
2. Do not run the software, and close it when it is placed next to the clock.
3. Copy and paste the Patch.exe file in the Patch folder at the location of the software * and copy and paste the contents inside the Key box into the locale, and then click on the [email protected] key. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you must right-click on the Patch.exe file and select the Run as administrator option to work properly)
4. Software Run and enter the Registration Key according to the Key in the Patch and the names in the opened window.
You can use the serial number Serial.txt after applying the patch for the Registration Key value.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in the following way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7, 8 and 10: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location option.
Direct links download:
View file password here