SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro 7 is the latest version of the SILKYPIX series, and has been developed to pursue “Higher image SILKYPIX.Developer.Studio.Proquality” and “Much further fulfilling functions in order to finish the photo.” In this version, by improving the RAW development engine, “Color Representation” and “Gradation” in the highlight part have been improved significantly and the “Natural sharp” which controls “Resolution and Blur” has been newly obtained. In addition, it has been strongly requested by the customer’s partial correction tool and it has become a digital developing software that strongly supports customer photo work.
SILKYPIX key Features:
– From the dark area to highlight, the RAW development engine improves the gradation further, “Color representation” and “Gradation” in the highlight part have been significantly improved. This achievement was bought by the improvement of the RAW development engine and implemented by further thoroughly analyzing the RAW data information, therefore, it has achieved the expansion of dinamic range in developing the processing level.
– Partial correction tool (Equipped with Circular / Gradual Correction Filter) – You can correct partial color in the specified circle area. For example, partially if you want to change the brightness and white balance, you can easily specify the intuitive area and correct it. You can get a correction that was not available in the previous SILKYPIX series by designating separate areas in scenes with a lot of overexposure or underexposure, or when light sources give off two or more different colors in the same image.
– Completely new sharpness from superior outline detection (Natural sharp) – Generally, when the sharpness is set, there is one side effect that the noise is emphasized in blurry outlines or out-of-focus part of the blur. A completely new focus plane and a logic for detecting the out-of-focus part have been developed for the SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro7 so that you can apply strong sharpness only on the focus point.
– L-Tone Curve for vivid high-key expressions – By correcting the brightness of the tone curve with the RGB Tone Curve, colors can be reproduced with a white tinge. This is due to colors connecting to brightness during RGB processing. You can maintain colors even when changing brightness with the “L Tone Curve” installed in the SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro7’s tone curve. “L” refers to “Luminance,” and it is possible to adjust only luminance information with the L curve. Therefore, even with high-key finishing, the subject’s tones and vividness remain. This is a convenient function for subjects who appreciate soft expressions such as in portraits.
– Image Rating Compatibility – Some of the photographers may have a rating (typically a star mark) in the selection to OK to cut the camera side of the operation on the LCD monitor during shooting. SILKYPIX allows for linking and reflecting this “Rating” set on the camera. In addition, you can also edit the “Rating” on the SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro7.
This application is shredded by default.
Direct links download:
View file password here