CameraBag is the ultimate tool for bringing both advanced adjustments and over 200 one-click filters to your photos (and videos with CameraBag Pro). It’s a dream come true for photographers and filmmakers – much more powerful than cheesy one-click filter apps, but also much lighter, faster, and more intuitive than bloated, decades-old legacy software packages. It’s no wonder Apple awarded it the # 2 Mac App of the Year and the Professional Photographer Magazine called it “a revolution for photo editing.” Available for both Mac and PC.
CameraBag’s adjustments are all applied nondestructively in its unique and powerful tile-based interface. Layer is adjustments by adding each as a tile to the bottom tray. You can rearrange them, adjust them, or even do things like having more than one tone curve. It’s way more powerful than the standard photo editor interface.
You can use the keyboard shortcut (the F key) or the button in the interface to instantly open the full-screen filter preset chooser, or easily browse through presets by simply pushing up and down keys on your keyboard.
One of the core innovations of CameraBag is the controls for adjustments that hover over your image. This lets your curves and sliders be large and precise, and lets you look at the image and adjust controls simultaneously while you work.
Over 200 Adjustable Presets
Over 200 included fully adjustable presets, including movie emulation, vintage looks, and most popular modern photographic styles.
Dozens of Intuitive Adjustments
Layer Non-destructive adjustments to get just the look you want. We’ve crafted every tool to be incredibly easy to use while maintaining professional level control.
Advanced Film and Lens Effects
Ultra-realistic model film grain, radial blurs, and more. Being able to layer multiple instances of each of these means you can accurately recreate any classic film camera.
Create Your Own Presets
Any set of adjustments you create can be saved as your own reusable preset. When you load a custom or pre-set preset, you can then tweak any of the preset’s adjustments to perfectly fit your image, and even save it as a new preset.
CameraBag’s filters look so good because it uses extremely high-fidelity math, an astounding 96 bits of data per pixel. Layer has as many adjustments as you like without degrading image quality, especially when using RAW photos.
There are tons of photo editing apps out there, but none can match CameraBag’s innovative, ultra-intuitive interface. It’s largely this revolutionary interface that has gotten CameraBag so much attention out of a sea of photo editors.
Same Toolset For Photos and Videos (Pro Only)
With CameraBag Pro you can use all the exact same tools to filter, color-correct, and adjust video footage as you use on your photos. It’s powerful to be able to save and use the same presets for both types of media.
Batch Filtering and Cropping / Resizing
Use CameraBag’s batch tools to apply filters, aspect ratios, maximum dimensions, watermarks, and more across all folders of files in one step.
Create a custom filter using your personal or business watermark, which you can then easily apply to any photos (and videos with Pro), including layering, along with other adjustments and filters.
Dead Pixel Correction
If your camera has one or more “dead” pixels, you can set the pixel location and CameraBag will use the colors of the surrounding pixels to fix the defect.
RAW Photo Support
RAW photos include more fine-grained color values in every pixel, and CameraBag’s ultra-accurate 32-bit-per-pixel processing ensures that this extra detail is retained regardless of how much adjustments you lay on.
3D LUT Import / Export (Pro Only)
With the support for LUT import and export, you can use filters designed in CameraBag on-camera or in other video software, and import LUT filters you find anywhere else into CameraBag to use alongside other adjustments.
1. Install the software.
2. Contain the contents of the [email protected] exe folder at the software installation location. * Copy and replace the previous file (s).
3. Run the software and select the Registration option from the Help menu and register the software by entering an arbitrary code.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.
Direct links download:
View file password here