Automatically Mouse Click with Auto Mouse Click Utility. Define Click Type, X Coordinates, Y-Coordinates and specify whether to return the mouse cursor back to original location and to automate the mouse clicks.
The Auto Mouse Click Utility allows you to group Mouse Clicks (let’s call the group as Mouse Click Script) and save them to a file for later use. The Mouse Click Script can be loaded to run at a later time.
1. Install the software.
2. Do not run the software, and close it when it is placed next to the clock.
3. Copy the contents of the Patch folder to the software installation location and execute Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you need to right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator, so that the patch works properly)
4. Software Run.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.
Direct links download:
View file password here