Transmit is an excellent FTP (file transfer protocol), SFTP, S3 (Amazon.com file hosting) and iDisk / WebDAV client which allows you to upload, download, and delete files over the internet. With the most Mac-like interface available, Transmit makes FTP as simple, fun, and easy as it could be.
You need to transfer files. Maybe it’s an FTP or SFTP server, or the cloud via Amazon S3, or using WebDAV. You maintain a website, do backups, or upload photos. You need Transmit, the # 1 Mac OS X
FTP client. Now, in Transmit 4, we took everything good about Transmit, and added a dollop of unbelievably great.
– Protocol power: FTP (Normal, Implicit SSL, and TLS / SSL), SFTP, Amazon S3, and WebDAV (HTTP and HTTPS)
– Flexible Favorites for fast server access
– Handy two-pane view
– Fast multi-connection transfers
– Easy transfer manager
– Quick Look, CoverFlow, Image Thumbnail view
– Places for one-click folder access
– FXP Support
– Bandwidth Limiting
– So much more!
Scary, wicked fast compared to Transmit 3 up to 25 times.
4x faster: listing 30,000 remote files.
18x faster: downloading 30,000 small files.
2.25x faster: deleting 30,000 small files.
25x faster: uploading 15,000 small files.
And ONE MORE THING: TRANSMIT DISK
With the brand new Transmit Disk feature, you can now mount any of your favorites in the Finder itself even if Transmit is not running. These volumes are real: drag files to your SFTP server, save a small graphic to your Amazon S3 bucket directly from Photoshop, or roll your own iDisk like backup volume. It’s all possible in T4.
WHAT’S NEW Version 5.0.5:
– Included Panic Sync settings shortcut to first-launch window
– Added support for% h token in SSH Config file IdentityFile key
– Updated Dropbox icon
– Removed possible beep when selecting remote folders with Quick Look
– Hopefully resolved an issue that could cause Transmit to be an unregistered state
– Resolved an issue with S3 Clones that would cause some actions to fail with an invalid signature
– Improved accessiblity support for the file path bar control
– Transmit Disk no loner file to mount when System Language is in Japanese
– Droplets could fail when using state restoration in some cases
– Restore state to non-existent local folder right now draws the tab
– Resolved and issue where AppleScript uploads could fail with error
– Skipping folders, or transfer rule interface via, will now transfer files subsequent Correctly
– Corrected an error occurred after File Transfer Activity tooltips
– Capped Get Info file refresh to 10 files
– Removing a new folder now updates the title in the inspector window
– Fixed a rare crash that could happen when cancelling an operation
– Resolved an exception that could appear when viewing an activity queue pop-over on macOS 10.13
– Fixed some minor issues when running on macOS 10.13
This software is cracked by default.
Direct links download:
View file password here