MiniTool Partition Wizard is a handy and powerful partition manager optimized for business environments.
Partition Wizard Professional Edition is a magic partition software optimized for business environment with advanced features such as Merge Partition, Convert Dynamic Disk to Basic Disk and Change Cluster Size.
Business users and system administrators can use their magic partition software to resize and move partitions, Merge Partition, Change Cluster Size, Copy Partition, Copy Disk, Create, Delete and Format partitions, Convert and Explore partitions, Hide and Unhide partitions, Convert Dynamic Disk their Basic Disk and much more.
Here are some key features of the MiniTool Partition Wizard:
– Resize / Move Partition: Easily resize / move partition without data loss
– Create, Format, Delete Partition
– Convert Partition format from FAT to NTFS
– Hide and Unhide Partition, set active partition , label drive letter
– Merge Partition
– Hot Extend Partition without reboot
– Change cluster size without data loss
– Support for Linux Ext2, Ext3
– Partition Copy: Copy the whole partition to unallocated space with a high performance file-by-file. moving technology Backup or move data without any data loss
– Partition Recovery: Scan disk to restore deleted or damaged partitions
– Hard Disk Copy: Copy a whole disk to a different diskkickly and easily with data clone technology. Backup disk data without data loss
– Visually demonstrate your disk / partition configuration to preview changes before application
– Support RAID
– Support single
hard disk partitions or larger partitions than 2 TB – Support for up to 32 hard disks within a single system
– Set partition as primary
– Set partition as logical
– Rebuild MBR
– Convert Dynamic Disk to Basic Disk
– Disk Surface Test
– Partition Surface Test
– Change Partition Serial Number
– Change Partition Type ID
2. Install the software.
3. Run the Keygen.exe file from the Keygen folder and generate a serial number. Do not close Keygen.
4. Run the software and popup in the window that is related to registering the software. Enter the code from the previous step and click on Register to login to the Offline Activation environment.
5. In this step, enter the code appearing in front of the Machine Code in the second keygen box, and then enter the code that was created in the third Keygen box as Activation Code in the Offline Activation window and click Active Click. do.
Before creating a Bootable Media, copy the .pek file to the software installation location.
Direct links download:
Download – 52 MB
Download – 404 MB
View file password here