VideoSolo DVD Creator can convert almost all popular video formats including AVI, MPEG, 3GP, MP4, VOB, FLV, M2TS, MTS, TS, SWF, MKV, MPG, MPA, DAT, DV, NSV, MOV, QT, RMVB, DivX , DV, etc. to DVD disc / folder / ISO file. With this program, home-made movies or videos downloaded from an online website can be burned to DVD. Furthermore, this program supports creating different DVD types, such as DVD-5/9, etc.
Stylize Your DVD with Preferred Menu and Background Music
It offers a variety of diversified and fabulous DVD menu templates for you to choose, such as holiday, family, wedding and more. After choosing the menu template you like, you can edit the menu text content and define its font, size, color. What’s more, you can set the background music, background picture and the opening film with your local music, picture and video file separately. Or if you do not need a menu, there is a “No Menu” option provided.
Customize Subtitles and Audio Tracks of the DVD
VideoSolo DVD Creator allows you to customize subtitle and audio track. That is to say, you can add subtitles and audio tracks to your DVD manually. For audio files, this program supports almost all popular audio formats, so it’s easy to import audio track into the software. And SRT, SUB, SSA and ASS are the supported subtitle file format. You are allowed to edit the audio volume and adjust the subtitle position so that you can get a personalized DVD file.
Video Editing and Real-time Previewing Supported
VideoSolo DVD Creator is designed with a powerful video editing feature which makes it easy for both pros and beginners to create a professional looking DVD. It lets you adjust video effects such as brightness, saturation, hue, volume and contrast. It also has the ability to trim the video length, crop video, change the aspect ratio, set position and transparency, and add the video or watermark to the text or image. You can preview your DVD video before burning to ensure that everything goes as you want.
Here are some key features of “VideoSolo DVD Creator”:
– Burn Virtually Any Video to DVD Disc Easily & Quickly with Great Flexibility
– Create DVD disc, DVD folder or ISO file from various formats of videos
– Support almost all popular video formats like AVI , MPEG, 3GP, MP4, etc.
– Choose and customize DVD menus
– Create switchable subtitles and audio tracks
– Adjust video brightness, contrast and more for a better visual experience.
– Preview your DVD project before burning
1. Install the software.
2. Do not run the software, and close it when it is placed next to the clock.
3. Copy the contents of the Patch folder to the software installation location and execute Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you need to right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator, so that the patch works properly)
4. Software Run.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.
Direct links download:
View file password here