Snagit delivers customized screen captures with the press of a hotkey. SnagIt is the only screen capture software that captures images, text, and video from your Windows desktop. Effortlessly produce perfect graphics and video with this complete capture solution.
Now, with SnagIt add-ins, you can put SnagIt right in your toolbar! SnagIt’s new add-in toolbars provide quick access to the most common capture features right from within Word, PowerPoint and Explorer. Create an image of what you see on your computer monitor. Flexible options that let you capture only what you want. Annotation varieties like arrows, speech bubbles, and more make it easy to customize your capture. Versatility in what you do with your capture. Send it to your favorite app, share it online, or save it for later.
Here are some key features of Snagit:
– Combine images:
Create custom graphics easily by taking multiple captures and putting them together.
– Spotlight and magnify:
Draw attention to a specific part of your image. Just select the part you want and Snagit will blur and darken everything else.
– Markup tools:
Add effects to your image, even if you do not have a design degree. Draw attention with arrows, add a text callout or tower edge effect … just to name a few.
All of your captures are automatically saved to your library with the most recent viewable all the time. Save time by quickly finding all your past captures.
Along with saving your capture, Snagit also stores information so you can find it again later. Search for your captures by date, website, or custom flag that you create and assign.
WHAT’S NEW Version 2018.0.0:
– Quickly move text or move objects around in images that you have captured. Keep your image content up to date when UIs and the underlying technology changes.
– Communicate changes, suggestions, or give feedback by swiftly editing your captures.
– Just move the text around your capture and choose to edit it directly.
– Got Text: – Select the text you want to capture from the whole image or select a region in the image to get specific text.
Snapping on the Canvas:
– Drag objects around in Snagit Editor and they will snap to align with other objects or the canvas itself.
– Added In-app Messages for onboarding (keep a look out for banners in Snagit Editor for helpful tips).
– When using the native capture tool, Grab, choose to save images to Snagit for editing or file conversion.
– Added pixelated blur.
– Added option to cancel some share destinations during share.
– Added MOV video file support.
– Resolved several bugs and added other workflow improvements.
After downloading the software, first disconnect your Internet connection and run the Core Keygen file along with the software. Then click the generate button and enter the generated code in the software license section.
Direct links download:
View file password here