With this easy-to-use and cost-effective Master PDF Editor you can create, edit, preview, encrypt, sign and print XPS and interactive PDF documents with just a few clicks. Our robust and rich set of features includes full support for PDF and XPS files, importing / exporting PDF pages to JPG, TIFF, PNG, or BMP formats, converting XPS to PDF and vice versa, and 128 bit encryption.
You can also add various controls such as buttons, text fields, checkboxes and more, as well as implement event handlers for predefined user actions such as pressing, clicking, hovering and scrolling. Powerful commenting tools like Sticky Note and Stamp, as well as enhanced editing capabilities packed into StrikeOut, Underline, and Highlight features will make your work easier than ever.
Here are some key features of the “Master PDF Editor”:
– Edit PDF text, images and pages with full editing features
– Create new PDF or edit existing ones.
– Add and / or edit bookmarks in PDF files.
– Encrypt and / or protect PDF files using 128 bit encryption.
– Convert XPS files to PDF.
– Add PDF controls (like buttons, checkboxes, lists, etc.) into your PDFs.
– Import / export PDF pages into common graphical formats including BMP, JPG, PNG, and TIFF.
– Split and merge PDF files.
– Dynamic XFA form support.
– Validation Forms and Calculate Values.
– Adding a digital signature and signing PDF documents.
– Fast and simple PDF forms fill out.
– Changing font attributes (size, family, color etc).
1. Install the software.
2. Do not run the software, and close it when it is placed next to the clock.
3. Copy the contents of the Patch folder to the software installation location and execute Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you need to right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator, so that the patch works properly)
4. Software Run.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.
Direct links download:
View file password here