Life Is Strange is a five part episodic game that sets out to revolutionize story-based choice and consequence games by allowing the player to rewind time and affect past, present, and future.
Follow the story of Max Caulfield, a photographer who discovers she can rewind time while saving her best friend Chloe Price.
The couple find themselves exploring the mysterious disappearance of fellow student Rachel Amber, uncovering a dark side to life in Arcadia Bay. Meanwhile, Max must quickly learn that changing the past can sometimes lead to a devastating future.
Only support devices running Android 6.0 and support for OpenGL 3.1. Requires ARM 64 and a minimum of 2 GB of RAM **
– A beautifully written modern adventure game;
– Rewind time to change course of events;
– Multiple endings depending on the choices you make;
– Striking, hand-painted visuals;
– Distinct, licensed indie soundtrack featuring Alt-J, Foals, Angus & Julia Stone, Jose Gonzales and more.
Exclusively on Android, the game comes with full controller support. An all-new photo mode allows you to take pictures like never before, modify them with filters and easily share them. Additionally, you can seamlessly share your progress with social media, and compare your own story choices with friends.
– The episode data must also be copied to the root, after copying the UE4Game folder into the root of the device Rout is exactly where the ANDROID and DCIM folders and … are present and this folder must also be copied alongside them)
Direct links download:
View file password here