Directory List & Print is a software tool for Windows ™ and allows you to list and print the contents of any directory in the simplest way. By copying to the clipboard, the lists can be exported to other programs or opened directly in Word ™ and Excel ™. The Free Version (Freeware) has all the basic features included, the Pro Version (Shareware) provides interesting additional features.
Here are some key features of the “Directory List & Print”:
– Save your own directory favorites
– Set directory recursion depth for subdirectories
– Display of file attributes such as Read Only, Hidden, System, etc
– Indication of the length of audio and video files
– Display of a continuous numbering of the objects
– Display of column titles in the first row
– Show number and sum of size and length of the displayed objects
– Display of the date in many different international formats
– Set filter to include or exclude certain file types
– Output the list directly to the default printer
– Output the list in comma- or tab-delimited file or CSV file
– Linking of files and directories in Excel for direct open by mouse click
– Selection of directories to be listed by a tree structure.
– Listing of sub-directories and / or files.
– Display last modification date.
– Display last modificatione time.
– Display file size.
– Display file name with or without path directory.
– Display file names with or without file extensions.
– Print direct listing, direct print of the corresponding list.
– Export the list to other programs by copying to the clipboard. The corresponding data will be organized in columns and separated by tabs so that the list can be pasted directly into Excel as a table.
– Open the list directly in Microsoft Word and Excel.
– Sort order of the list: directories before files, within file names in alphabetical order.
1. Install the software.
2. Do not run the software, and close it when it is placed next to the clock.
3. Copy the contents of the Patch folder to the software installation location and execute Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you need to right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator, so that the patch works properly)
4. Software Run.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.
Direct links download:
View file password here