Mailbird is an intuitive email client that promises to deliver uncluttered experience and several handy features for managing your email messages. The tool offers support for up to three email accounts and gives you the opportunity to work with Gmail, Yahoo !, Outlook.com, iCloud or other IMAP email provider.
Sleek and smart design
The program adopts an intuitive layout with handy features at your fingertips. The interface is inspired by Sparrow, a well-known email client for Mac and iPhone.
Setting up a new account proves to be a piece of cake, as Mailbird is able to automatically detect your server settings, apply them and load email messages on the fly. Additionally, power users can edit the account settings for incoming and outgoing servers.
The main panel is divided into three areas: the inbox and labels on the left part of the main window, the list of conversations in the middle and full message content on the right. You can also save emails to preset or custom folders.
Write new emails
Mailbird comes packed with basic features for helping you create new email messages, as you change the color, font and size of the text, drag and drop attachments in the Composition window and check your spelling as you type.
Working with extensions and hotkeys
A special feature included in the package allows you to improve the application’s functionality with the help of open source extensions that can be developed by third parties. The support for hotkeys makes it easier for you to access most of the program’s features.
Several configuration settings to play with
You can group unread conversations at the top and messages into conversations, make the email client run at Windows startup, and show notifications (show unread count in the taskbar and system tray, play sound when receiving a new message, reveal tray notification when receiving a message )
Furthermore, you are allowed to create identities, connect with Facebook in order to view profile pictures and contact information of your friends, and set up proxy parameters.
A fast and intuitive email client
Although Mailbird is not as powerful as Outlook and Thunderbird, it proves to be fast and reliable. It offers support for a handy suite of features and uncluttered interface.
1. Install the software.
2) Copy and replace the contents of the [email protected] file folder at the software installation location and replace the previous file (s).
3. Run the software.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.
Direct links download:
View file password here